Established in 2001, our primary aim is to provide high quality and scientifically accurate information for our clients, while maintaining our independence.
Cork Ecology is available for a variety of project work including :
- Flora and Fauna surveys and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) for wind farms, landfill sites, roads and other development projects
- Hen harrier breeding & winter activity assessments
- Seabird and marine mammal surveys for offshore wind farms
- Desktop assessments
- General site assessment surveys
- Data analysis and data mapping
- Training in ESAS seabird and cetacean survey methods.
Cork Ecology has close links with several associates, allowing us to provide clients with a wide range of ecological expertise, including specialists in vegetation ecology, forestry, aquatic ecology, marine biology, marine and freshwater fisheries and conservation legislation and policy.